WHAT WE HAVE DONE AND WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP US!
• We have implemented reduced class capacity to 10 - unfortunately due to the reduced capacity you are unable to do back to back classes. If you do not show for a class or late cancel you will be charged for that class, the late cancelation window is 4 hours only.
• Social distancing measures of 1.5 metres are in place across the studio including our climbers. Please do not enter the Climb Studio until an instructor has opened the door.
• There is to be no waiting in studio reception before and after class to ensure physical contact is minimised. This means no high fives but ALL THE CHEERS are welcomed!
• BYO TOWELS: You must have your own sweat towel when climbing otherwise you won’t be able to attend a class. Towels are available for purchase for $15.
• Disinfecting: You will notice a small change on how we clean our climbers. Please help us by taking time to clean your climber after your session with our wipes provided !!
• If you are UNWELL or feel UNWELL do NOT attend the class.
• The showers and bathroom in the studio are currently out of order until further notice. However you are able to use the Como Centre toilet facilities while visiting us!